Software Development Manager
He is involved in the following activities:
- Management of application portfolio of the company
- Team Management (offsite and onsite)
- Customer support to define or optmize their business processes
- Design, implemetation, Testing, Delivery of IT solution
- Monitoring and tracking of project costs, risks and team managment (both on site and off site)
- Suppliers management, performance control
- Reporting of project status directly to Board of Directors
- Troubleshooting and change management
Solution Architect, Team Leader
Urmet TLC SPA
Next Intelligent Network, Service Platform
Design, Implementation, Configuration Management, Testing of Service Node 300 platform for Telecom Italia SPA. Resource Adaptors, Service Logic, Support Tools.
- Design/Implementation 187(AI/AT),191(AI/AT) VAS
- Design/Implementation SCP Adaptors Driver, SSP Adaptors Driver in NgN architecture
- Design/Implementation Configuration & Change Management System
- Design/Implementation Statistical Access Subsystem
- Design/Implementation Benchmarking SLEE environment
- Design/Implementation a solution framework for describe netwrok control drivers, through finite state machine models.
Requirements, Design, Prototype/Implementation, Testing of International Credit Card Service (VAS) for Telecom Sparkle.
During this project, I was involved in these activities:
- requirement analisys and specification
- system architecture design
- team coordination and support
- prototypes implementation
- performance analisys and optimization
Techs: JAIN-SLEE Architecture (http://jainslee.org/), Mobicents Media Server, JMS/JMX, J2EE, JBoss AS Middleware, JAVA Concurrency, JUnit, Eclipse, Maven.
Protocols: VOIP, SIP, RTP, MGCP/MEGACO
Senior Software Engineer, System Architect
Public Sector / Public Authority, Local Government, State
Engineering Department \'A. Ruberti\' of University of Rome \'La Sapienza\'
Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Computer Science (106/110)
University of Rome La Sapienza
Thesis title: ‘A framework for ontology integration for Semantic Web\' in collaboration with Prof. Paola Velardi, Prof. Michele Missikof and LEKS laboratory of IASI-CNR, Rome.